Lowongan Kerja Tamatan S1 Di Michael Page Medan November 2020
Lowongan Kerja Tamatan S1 Di Michael Page Medan November 2020 – Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through over 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for 40 years.
Hi All, I’m currently recruiting for this position.
TAX MANAGER (MEDAN)
Reporting to the Finance Controller you will be expected to manager corporate Tax activities by developing strategies, and calculating tax with the purpose of delivering accurate report perform treasury function by analysing cash placement, creating payment schedule, and coordinating with bank regarding cash reserves.
Details about the Client
Our client is a one of the most well established manufacturing company in Medan. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. They are looking to bring on board a dynamic Tax Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a contribution to the business.
– Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
– Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated federal, state and local income tax returns and other business related filings.
– Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
– Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes..
– Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate timing and inputs with tax team.
– Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
– Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
– Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects
– Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
– Ideally holds a Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
– Minimum 10 years of relevant tax experience
– Willing to be based in Medan
– USKP / Qualified Brevet A and B are mandatory
– Possess strong understanding of financial reporting standards ( IFRS and PSAK) and taxation
– Experience in developing & implementing a tax strategy in order to minimise tax risks.
– Proactive in identifying and managing risks and making improvements
– Proficiency in English both literal and oral
– Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
– The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
Apply Online: KLIK DISINI